Liebster Award

4:29:00 PM

 

Hello! (≧∇≦)/
 I just got nominated by neeydz for a Liebster Award!


My reaction:
 
Jim Carrey from The Mask (1994)

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

The Rules:
  • Post 11 things about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions that were given to you
  • Nominate 11 blogs with 200 followers or less
  • Link them on your post and advert them about the prize 
  • Make new 11 questions to your chosen bloggers  

11 Things About Me:
1.) My aunt and mom nickname me "Bunny" because as a kid, my ears were big. I even had my own lullaby!
2.) I've travel half of my entire life. Around the US, in and out of the country too.
3.) I love trying new food. I've eaten stuff others are too afraid to try 
4.) My favorite number is 8 - Infinity
5.) I strongly believe in the paranormal. I've seen ghosts numerous times since I was a kid. I also believe in the existence of aliens.
6.) I kinda put myself down sometimes. (A bad habbit I know)
7.) I stretch my ears. I'm currently a 10g. I'm hoping to reach my goal size - 4g
 8.) I grew up half of my entire life not having a mom. I don't wanna get too personal, but she died from Cancer. I miss her.
9.) Sometimes I come off rude but I don't really mean to.
10.) I believe adults are just kids with money.
11.) I love Fashion. The freedom to express yourself through your clothes


The Q & A:
1.) If you could visit a foreign country right now, which one would it be?  
This is a tough question. I love traveling! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ If I could choose one, it would be Thailand.
2.) What do you like to do on your spare time? 
Surfing the internet, practice taking pictures (I'm an amateur photographer), improving my scribble art skills, blogging, hanging out w/ friends, meeting new people, trying out new restaurants ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
3.) Black or White? 
Black (*°∀°)=3
 4.) What type of shampoo are you using at the moment?
Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo
   ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)>ヽ`、ヽ`
    5.) What is your favorite animal print?
     Leopard ~(=^-ω-^=)
    6.) Name the person you can't live without!
    My sister. I wouldn't let anything happen to her! \(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/
    7.) If you could speak another language which one would it be? 
    German ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
    8.) Lip gloss or Lipstick?
    Lipstick (* ̄з ̄)
    9.) What annoys you the most?
     The sound of forks/knives against glass plates щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
    10.) Who is your favorite celebrity? 
    Tom Hanks ♥(ノ´∀`)
    11.) Ice Cream Flavor?
    Ube - Purple Yam  (。♥‿♥。) 


    I Nominate These Wonderful Bloggers:

    Liza 


    11 Questions To My Chosen Bloggers:
    1.) What is the most scariest thing that you've ever experience?
    2.) Cat or Dog?
    3.) What's your favorite cartoon/anime?
    4.) What's your favorite food?
    5.) What do you want to accomplish this year?
    6.) What's your favorite color?
    7.) What's the most funniest thing that has happen to you?
    8.) Romantic Movies or Action?
    9.) Left Handed or Right?
    10.) What foreign country do you want to visit?
    11.) Western or Asian Cosmetics?

    You Might Also Like

    0 ♥ Comments